- Adhering to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) during production, sanitation, and handling materials and ingredients.
- Maintain and make adjustments to equipment to control designated weights on an individual package or case weight basi
- Meet production performance requirements in a fast-paced work environment.
- Transfers finished products and raw materials to identified location in the plant/warehouse or on production line.
- Adhere to all safety requirements including the wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as prescribed for each work activity or job.
- Perform CCP checks as needed depending on location in the plant and during manufacturing.
- Follow all SQF principles pertinent to your position as specified by the SQF Practitioner.
- All food safety and human safety concerns need to be reported to appropriate personnel such as shift lead, shift supervisor, QA technician, Safety Manager, FSQ Manager, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
"Post Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or a physical or mental disability.